Tips for quality living
Harriman understands that there is no place like home; a comfy and warm home will keep you inspired. We continue to bring convenience and household care to our customers and are here to serve you.
Home Care Services
Home Care Services
Harriman has recently launched Home Care Services for some residential projects. It provides residents with a convenient and personalised solution for home care, a maintenance service by our technician and a contractor referral service; reasonably priced jobs such as replacing a doorbell battery or light bulb, clearing drainage to a blocked bathtub or shower cubicle, etc. Simply browse our residents’ mobile app or contact our Customer Service Centre for further details.
Wheelock Properties promotes and supports the development of art; artistic pieces are exhibited in our properties for our customers’ appreciation and enjoyment.
Harriman always keeps the customers’ best interests at the forefront of its work; we regularly personalise our customers’ festive celebration programmes as well as cultural and recreational activities. Such personalization has the aim of enhancing their well-being and allowing them to relax in a homely environment with their loved ones as well as become part of a friendly and neighbourly community.
Be a responsible citizen; let’s take part in combating climate change. We would like to share some green home tips and safety tips with you in the following:
- Buy electrical appliances with “Grade 1 Energy Labels”
- Use sunlight for natural lighting, whenever possible
- Switch off unused electrical appliances
- Only do the laundry when you have a full load
- Turn off the tap whilst brushing your teeth, applying soap or shaving
- Shop with a plan – buy what you really need, don’t over-purchase, especially clothes and food
Be alert to safety hazards in the home and take necessary steps to make your home a safer place, for example:
- Lock your windows or doors when you leave your home
- Beware of telephone deception cases and do not disclose your personal information over the telephone phone
- Do not leave cooking unattended and beware of burning, scalding and boiling over foodstuffs on the stove
- Avoid placing “step-stones”, such as a chair, next to a window
- Do not touch electrical appliances, sockets or switches with wet hands
- When tropical cyclone warning signals are in force, do not stand or stay near windows on the exposed side